Virtual Assistants add more life to your life by "Enabling you to buy back time!"

Creating your own business, being your own boss, taking your career to where you want to go is exciting and promising. It is a great profession and was a great trip. As of December 31, 2015, I'm now RETIRED and loving it. I am free to use my admin skills - or not - when I choose, for The Turlock Pregnancy Center, the Carnegie Arts Center, and the local garden club.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Semi-Retired and Loving It

Yep, I'm only supporting one sensational client. I love it and I also love the freedom to devote my energies and talents to activities that I'd like to grow.

BTW, Geek Squad is the way to go. They have saved my bacon and sanity a handful of times this year. Yesterday, I renewed my account so with no new set up fees it is only $148 a year. Such a deal!

Look for future photographs, comments and activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment