Virtual Assistants add more life to your life by "Enabling you to buy back time!"

Creating your own business, being your own boss, taking your career to where you want to go is exciting and promising. It is a great profession and was a great trip. As of December 31, 2015, I'm now RETIRED and loving it. I am free to use my admin skills - or not - when I choose, for The Turlock Pregnancy Center, the Carnegie Arts Center, and the local garden club.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In the Good Ol' Summertime

Can it be true that today is July 20 already? Summer is such a mixture of productivity and slothfulness.

On the one hand, the triple digit temps of California's central valley lull me into just laying around and conserving my energy. At the other extreme, I'm energized. Rising while it is still dark, I am out in the yard, planting, weeding, and trimming at first light before the heat strikes.

My business gets the same attention. At times, I do a few tasks then knock off early. Other times, I am working on big projects and learning new skills such as Shopping Cart and e-Mail campaigns. Also, I have acquired a lap top computer and I am transitioning tasks and files so that we can travel more -- and I can really work "virtually."

I have come to the conclusion that I like summer a lot both in my personal and in my business lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment