Virtual Assistants add more life to your life by "Enabling you to buy back time!"

Creating your own business, being your own boss, taking your career to where you want to go is exciting and promising. It is a great profession and was a great trip. As of December 31, 2015, I'm now RETIRED and loving it. I am free to use my admin skills - or not - when I choose, for The Turlock Pregnancy Center, the Carnegie Arts Center, and the local garden club.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Opportunity to Share

I've been thinking "how can I relate to business associates, e.g., get to know them and they me, and even me me?" So today I'm creating this blog to:

  • Find out more about you
  • Offer my bits of knowledge on how to make this business owner thing easier
       (I should have been a teacher as I love people discovering how to do new things)
  • Defining where I'm going in business now
        (I'm loving it, so what's ahead)
If you have a question on how to make a task more efficient and accurate, ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment